- Airborne magnetic survey (fixed-wing and helicopter version)
- Ground Magnetic Survey;
- Magnetic gradiometry
- Gamma-Ray Spectrometry survey (airborne and auto version).
- Airborne gravity survey;
- Ground gravity survey.
INDUCED POLARIZATION-RESISTIVITY, ELECTROMANETIC SURVEY
- Airborne electromagnetic survey;
- InfintiTEM, InfintiTEM XL;
- OreVision IP (400% deeper than conventional IP. High resolution);
- Conventional IP (Dipole-Dipole, Pole-dipole, gradient).
- IP: H2H – 3D – IP, Pole-dipole;
- EM: DigiAtlantis, Geonics;
- Optical borehole scanner;
- Acoustic televiewer;
- Natural gamma-ray;
- Borehole deviation;
- Density (gamma-gamma);
- Porosity (neutron);
- Total magnetic field;
- Dual induction;
- Sonic (FWS, CBL).
PROCESSING OF DATA AND INTERPRETATION REPORT
We understand the importance of data interpretation in order to maximize the usefulness of
geophysical data. For this reason the interpretation of the data is carried out by experienced
geophysicists of the company. General format for each project is as follows:
- Fundamental research;
- Study of geophysical data to be interpreted;
- Data processing;
- Data representation and modeling;
- Map preparation and design;
- Selection of perspective objects;
- Report preparation.
DIGITALIZATION AND VECTORIZATION OF HISTORICAL DATA
- Digitization and vectorization of historical data;
- Reprocessing of previously performed geophysical data.
We are the official suppliers of the unique geophysical technologies of Abitibi
Geophysics in the Republic of Kazakhstan.